Wednesday 21 September 2016

Impulse Bodyspray

Hi there lovelies 😊😊😊

My friend recently received a pack of Impulse bodysprays to review and she was kind enough to share them with me for an honest review in return. Now isn't that just sweet.. A big shout out to my girl Taz! ! Whoop Whoop!

Anyhow back to my review, to be honest, I haven't really used Impulse sprays since high school which was like ages ago... No specifics, and no,  I'm not old...

Now I'm a lover of sweet scents, think Britney Spears Fantasy,  Taylor Swift Wonderstruck,  Elizabeth Arden Pretty and my all time favorite Versace Bright Crystal. . So it's no surprise that I immediately gravitated towards the Paris. It has a beautiful sweet scent which is neither sickly sweet nor overwhelming.  It has a blend of bergamot, tangerine and muguet scents. It mellows down to a powdery sherbet smell.

Now the Dynamique in my opinion is a fresh, clean out of the shower scent. It is a blend of musky vanilla and Amber notes. Ideal for straight out of the gym when you want to have that "clean, just showered " smell.

Now something that is unique with these bodysprays is the new twist cap, so no more losing those pesky little things.

Although both smell amazing they don't tend to be long lasting on their own but maybe after layering it would be different.

Would I purchase these? Definitely!  For R20 they are well worth the price.

Please share your feelings.

Till next time, mwahz😙

No comments:

Post a Comment