Thursday 18 February 2016

Me in a Summary

Hi there lovelies..

So I thought that I'd begin by introducing myself. My name is Samantha(but you can call me Sam) and I'm a full time mum of 3 lovely angels..

I'm also a wife, full time university student currently in my final year towards my degree in Environmental Management,  a shopaholic,  a beauty addict and lover of all things beautiful. .

I absolutely adore having lots of fun with my family, shopping sprees (yaaay), I can go absolutely crazzzzeeee when there's a good sale

 makeup, STILETTOS, pretty manicures,   cocktails and  enjoying a lekker party..

Oh, and how can I forget my absolute favorite,  a good pot of mutton curry. .
I tend to be very lazy at times so I'm a sucker for easy peasy lemon squeezy recipes that have already been tried n tested by OTHER people.. yeah that how I roll 😎. I really enjoy eating out and ultimately having to cry about it n promise myself I'm going to lose weight but stick to a diet for only a week..🙈

My greatest challenges are getting up in the morning ,

getting down to studying,  and squeeeeezzzing into my clothes that seem to be shrinking  (I blame it on the dryer).

So follow me on my journey through life, complaints, compliments , tips, tricks and life hacks all while holding on to my sanity on a single thread. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment